Citrate de betaine lemon 2g effervescent tablets UPSA
|Citrate de betaine lemon 2g effervescent tablets UPSA is a medicine indicated for the treatment of dyspeptic disorders (slow digestion, bloating).
Lemon flavor. Sugar free.
Shipment within 24h. Delivery in 48 hours worked for France from 3.10€. Delivery from 72 hours worked for Europe from 7.95€. Delivery from D+5 for Switzerland, United-Sates and Australia from 9€.
Customer service: our qualified pharmacists are at your disposal : - by phone +335 6164 5005 : on monday from 1pm to 7 pm and from tuesday to saturday from 9am to 7pm (Paris local time) - by email : email@example.com
Citrate de betaine lemon 2g effervescent tablets UPSA relieves digestive disorders.
Indications of use :
Citrate de betaine lemon 2g effervescent tablets UPSA is for adults and children over 15 years old.
Oral way. Take 1 to 3 tablets daily, before or after the meal. Dissolve the tablets in half a glass of water.
If you have the impression that the effect of Citrate de betaine lemon 2g effervescent tablets UPSA is not working as expected, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Duration of treatment :
The duration of treatment is limited to 7 days. Beyond that, you must consult your doctor.
Our advices :
- If you are regularly subject to dyspeptic disorders (slow digestion, bloating), then it is recommended:
- To have a healthy diet.
- To avoid the meals too rich in fats and / or too rich, the soft drinks.
- Eat in peace, if possible at fixed times.
- Drink enough water in the day.
- Avoid the practice of a major effort just after meals.
- Avoid as far as possible stress and anxiety.
- Observe a good general lifestyle: adequate sleep, exercise.
- Avoid sedentary life.
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- Do not smoke
This product is a medicine, to read the instructions for use click here: Notice
For an effervescent tablet : Betaine Citrate .... 2,000 g
The other components are:
Sodium bicarbonate, anhydrous citric acid, mannitol, lemon powder flavor *, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, macrogol 6000.
* Composition of lemon flavor powder: essential oils of citrus (mainly lemon), natural flavoring substances atomized on modified starch, citric acid, butylhydroxyanisole.