Cicaplast hands - LA ROCHE POSAY
Cicaplast hands - LA ROCHE POSAY is a repairing barrier cream for the hands. Soothes, protects and restores the skin barrier of sensitive, overworked and damaged hands. 50 ml.
Secure payment by CB or Paypal - VAT exempted for orders sent out the European Union.
Orders shipped within 24h. Delivery from 6.49€ for European Union, UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Switzerland.
Our customer service is available by phone +335 6164 5005 on monday from 1pm to 7pm, from tuesday to saturday from 9am to 7pm or by email : email@example.com
La Roche Posay Intense moisturizing and repairing cream
This La Roche Posay intense moisturizing and repairing cream protects, restores and soothes hands damaged by the external environment thanks to its formula combining :
- Of Niacinamide with 4%, alleviating the sensitive skins,
- Of Glycerin, concentrated to 30%, hydrating, and resistant to the washings as well as mechanical frictions.
The barrier texture of Cicaplast hands - LA ROCHE POSAY allows the resumption of activities immediately after its application, and makes it a cream perfectly adapted to a professional use.
The + of this intensive hydrating cream :
- domestic and professional use,
- non-greasy, non-sticky texture,
- fast absorption,
- invisible finish,
- very high tolerance,
- tested against allergies,
- tested on sensitive skin with atopic tendency,
From the 1st application :
- 96% immediate softness,
- 90% found their skin less dry.
After 4 weeks :
- 92% disappearance of visible signs of irritation,
- 85% felt their skin regenerated.
Cosmetoclinical study : 53 volunteers from 23 different professions. 4 weeks.
Indications for use :
Adults and adolescents.
Apply as often as necessary on the skin previously dried.
Ingredients (INCI) :
Aqua/water, glycerin, butylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, niacinamide, glyceryl stearate, butyrospermum parkii butter/shea butter, dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, glyceryl stearate se, sodium polyacrylate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol.