3-ply black surgical masks
3-ply black surgical masks are category 1 surgical masks, for protection against viruses. Box of 50 units, CE certified masks. Category 1 masks, single use.
The box is a mask dispenser.
Secure payment by CB or Paypal - VAT exempted for orders sent out the European Union.
Orders shipped within 24h. Delivery from 6.49€ for European Union, UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Switzerland.
Our customer service is available by phone +335 6164 5005 on monday from 1pm to 7pm, from tuesday to saturday from 9am to 7pm or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Black disposable masks
These black disposable masks are category 1 masks, CE certified.
The + of this 3-ply black surgical mask :
- The 3-ply surgical masks are very light.
- Comfortable, they do not weigh on the ears, especially for eyeglass wearers.
- Surgical masks adapt to all face morphologies (except young children).
- Its optimal coverage covers from the nose to under the chin.
- The aluminum nose bar allows the mask to be adjusted to the contours of the nose for optimal protection.
- Sober color, which can be worn with all outfits, including the most formal.
Indication for use :
In order to protect yourself as much as possible from viruses, it is important to respect the rules for using the surgical mask:
- These 3-ply surgical masks are disposable.
- Limit its wearing to 4 hours maximum, beyond the protection can no longer be guaranteed.
- Replace the mask with a new one as often as necessary.
- Respect health precautions and social distancing of at least 1 meter.
Our advice : How to prevent the viruses’ spread ?
Wash your hands very often with soap and water or a hydroalcoholic solution.
For optimal hand washing, rub them for at least 30 seconds with soap and water, working up to the wrist.
Respect social distancing of at least 1 meter.
Stay away from anyone who uses or sneezes.
Do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth or mask (other than the cords).
If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with the bend of your elbow or with a disposable tissue.
Stay home if you are not feeling well.
See a doctor if you have symptoms such as fever, cough, lack of smell and / or taste, difficult breathing. Observe the indications of the local health authorities.