Efferalgan 1g - 8 tablets - UPSA
|This medicine contains acetaminophen: an analgesic (it relieves pain) and antipyretic (it lowers fever).|
Shipment within 24h. Delivery in 48 hours worked for France from 3.10€. Delivery from 72 hours worked for Europe from 7.95€. Delivery from D+5 for Switzerland, United-Sates and Australia from 9€.
Customer service: our qualified pharmacists are at your disposal : - by phone +335 6164 5005 : on monday from 1pm to 7 pm and from tuesday to saturday from 9am to 7pm (Paris local time) - by email : email@example.com
For adults and children over 15 years (50 kg).
The usual dose is 1 tablet of 1000 mg per dose, repeated if necessary after at least 4 hours.
It is generally not necessary to exceed 3 g of acetaminophen per day, three tablets per day.
However, if more intense, and on the advice of your doctor pain, the total dose can be increased up to 4 g per day, 4 tablets per day.
Greater than 3gr of acetaminophen daily doses require medical advice.
The maximum daily dose should not exceed 60 mg / kg (not to exceed 3 g) per day in the following situations:
- Adults under 50 kg
- Severe liver damage,
- Chronic alcoholism,
- Chronic malnutrition,
NEVER TAKE MORE THAN 4 GRAMS PER DAY Paracetamol (taking into account all medicines containing paracetamol in their formula).
Always be an interval of at least 4 hours between doses.
Method of administration :
- The tablets should be swallowed with a drink as is (water, milk, juice).
- In addition, if your child has a fever higher than 38.5 ° C, you can improve the effectiveness of drug treatment through the following measures:
Frequency of administration :
- Systematic made it possible to avoid the oscillations of pain or fever:
- Adult, they should be spaced at least 4 hours.
- In case of severe kidney disease (severe renal impairment), the catch will be spaced at least 8 hours.
- Duration of treatment
The duration of treatment is limited :
- 5 days for pain,
- 3 days for fever
If pain persists for more than 5 days or fever more than 3 days, if they worsen, do not continue the treatment without consulting your doctor or pharmacist (see section careful with EFFERALGANTAB 1 g film-coated tablets , under "Precautions").