Eau de melisse des Carmes Boyer
L'Eau de melisse des Carmes Boyer is onde of the oldest natural remedy presented in pharmacies.
It combines the benefits of fourteen medicinal plants and nine spices.
Comforting and invigorating, Eau de melisse des Carmes Boyer is ideal against digestive disorders, moments of fatigue and motion sickness.
Available in 40ml, 50ml and 100ml.
Nos avis clients
You might also like
Natural remedy for digestive disorders.
This solution is a natural remedy against digestive disorders.
Eau de melisse des Carmes Boyer has been providing its virtues for over 400 years in pharmacies, making it a product with the most recognized virtues.
This solution is formulated from 14 plants and 9 spices.
Used as comfort since Antiquity, lemon balm is recognized for its sedative, antispasmodic, tonic and stimulating properties.
The others plants ans spices :
- green anise
- the lemon
- lemon balm
- the primrose
- the savory
Indications for use :
Oral way :
- Diluted in a glass of water, it refreshes the breath and cleans the water for the drink.
- After a meal too rich, it promotes digestion.
- She calms stomach cramps and nervous cough, in an herbal tea, a tea or a hot brew.
- It repels the cold, from the first shivers, in a toddy.
- It promotes relaxation to calm down before going to bed.
- It gets in shape after a jet lag.
- It stimulates the days of big heat.
- It helps fight against nausea, seasickness or transport.
In external use:
- To relieve migraines and headaches, apply a few drops of Eau de melisse des Carmes Boyer on a compress and rub the forehead or temples.
- Also rub the sore part after a fall.
Eau de melisse des Carmes Boyer is exclusively available in pharmacies. It is not subject to a medical prescription.