Aspirin vitamin C - 20 effervescents tablets - UPSA
|Aspirin vitamin C 20 effervescents tablets from UPSA laboratory is a medecine combining aspirin, analgesic and antipyretic and vitamin C.
It is used in the symptomatic treatment of painful or fever.
Shipment within 24h. Delivery in 48 hours worked for France from 3.10€. Delivery from 72 hours worked for Europe from 7.95€. Delivery from D+5 for Switzerland, United-Sates and Australia from 9€.
Customer service: our qualified pharmacists are at your disposal : - by phone +335 6164 5005 : on monday from 1pm to 7 pm and from tuesday to saturday from 9am to 7pm (Paris local time) - by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspirin vitamin C from UPSA laboratory is a medicine indicated in case of fever and pain such as headache, flu, dental pain, body aches, for adults and children from 20 kg (approximately from 6 years).
In case of pain, in case of fever:
Aspirin vitamin C from UPSA laboratory is a medicine reserved for adults and children from 20 kg (approximately from 6 years).
The dosage of aspirin depends on the weight of the child; ages are mentioned for information. If you do not know the child's weight, weigh it to give the best dose.
Aspirin exists in many dosages, allowing to adapt the treatment to the weight of each child.
The recommended daily dose of aspirin is approximately 60 mg / kg / day, divided into 4 or 6 doses, approximately 15 mg / kg every 6 hours or 10 mg / kg every 4 hours.
- For children weighing 20 to 26 kg (approximately 6 to 10 years), the dose is 1 effervescent tablet per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, without exceeding 4 effervescent tablets per day.
- For children weighing 27 to 36 kg (approximately 8 to 12 years), the dosage is 1 effervescent tablet per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, without exceeding 6 effervescent tablets per day.
- For children weighing 37 to 50 kg (approximately 11 to 15 years), the dosage is 2 effervescent tablets per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, without exceeding 8 effervescent tablets per day.
- For adults and children weighing more than 50 kg (from approximately 15 years of age): the maximum recommended daily dose is 3 g aspirin, or 9 effervescent tablets per day.
- The usual dosage is 2 effervescent tablets 330 mg, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours minimum, without exceeding 9 effervescent tablets per day.
- For elderly subjects: The maximum recommended daily dosage is 2 g of aspirin, or 6 effervescent tablets per day.The usual dosage is 1 effervescent tablet 330 mg, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours minimum. In case of pain or fever more intense, 2 tablets effervescent to 330 mg, to renew when necessary after 4 hours minimum, without exceeding 6 effervescent tablets per day.
IF IN DOUBT, ASK YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Method and route of administration :
Oral way. Drink immediately after complete dissolution of the effervescent tablet in a large glass of water.
Frequency of administration :
In case of pain, in case of fever:
Systematic catches prevent pain or fever oscillations.
In adults: they must be regularly spaced, at least 4 hours.
In children: they should be regularly spaced, including at night, preferably 6 hours, and at least 4 hours (comply with the dosage specified above).
Duration of treatment :
In case of pain, in case of fever, the duration of use is limited :
- 5 days in case of pain
- 3 days in case of fever
If pain persists for more than 5 days or fever for more than 3 days, or if it worsens, do not continue treatment without the advice of your doctor.
Acetylsalicylic acid ... 330.00 mg
Ascorbic acid ... 200.00 mg
The other ingredients are: sodium bicarbonate, anhydrous citric acid, sodium benzoate, povidone.