Efferalgan 500mg + vitamin C 200mg effervescents tablets UPSA
|Efferalgan 500mg + vitamin C 200mg effervescents tablets UPSA is a medicine indicated in case of pain and / or fever such as headaches, flu-like symptoms, dental pain, body aches, painful periods.
Medicine not subject to a medical prescription.
Secure payment by CB or Paypal - VAT exempted for orders sent out the European Union.
Order shipping within 24h. Delivery from 8.50€ for European Union and UK. Delivery from 7.95€ for USA, Canada, Australia and Switzerland.
Our customer service is available by phone +335 6164 5005 on monday from 1pm to 7pm, from tuesday to saturday from 9am to 7pm or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Efferalgan 500mg + vitamin C 200mg is indicated in case of pain and fever.
This presentation of Efferalgan is a medicine containing 500mg of paracetamol and 200mg of vitamin C.
This presentation of Efferalgan 500mg + vitamin C 200mg is reserved for adults and children from 27 kg (8 years old)
The dosage of paracetamol depends on the weight of the child; ages are mentioned for information.
If you do not know the child's weight, weigh it to give an appropriated dosage.
Paracetamol exists in many dosages, allowing to adapt the treatment to the weight of each child.
The recommended daily dose of paracetamol depends on the weight of the child: it is about 60 mg / kg per day, to be divided into 4 or 6 doses, or about 15 mg / kg every 6 hours or 10 mg / kg all the 4 hours.
- For children weighing 27 to 40 kg (approximately 8 to 13 years), the dosage is 1 tablet per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 6 hours, without exceeding 4 tablets per day.
- For children weighing 41 to 50 kg (approximately 12 to 15 years), the dosage is 1 tablet per dose, to be renewed if necessary after 4 hours, without exceeding 6 tablets per day.
- For adults and children weighing more than 50 kg (from about 15 years of age): the usual dosage is 1 to 2 tablets at 500 mg per dose (depending on the intensity of the pain), to be repeated if necessary after 4 hours minimum.
- It is generally not necessary to exceed 3 g of paracetamol per day, or 6 tablets per day. However, in case of more intense pain and on the advice of your doctor, the total dose can be increased up to 4 g per day, or 8 tablets per day.
Doses higher than 3 g paracetamol daily require medical advice.
NEVER TAKE MORE THAN 4 GRAMS OF PARACETAMOL PER DAY (taking into account all medicines containing paracetamol in their formula).
Always observe at least 4 hours between shots.
In the case of severe kidney disease (severe renal failure), the intakes should be 8 hours apart, and the total dose per day should not exceed 6 tablets (3 g).
The maximum daily dose should not exceed 60 mg / kg (without exceeding 3 g) per day in the following situations:
- Adults under 50 kg,
- Serious liver disease,
- Chronic alcoholism,
- Chronic malnutrition,
If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Indications for use :
Oral use only. Allow the tablet to dissolve completely in a glass of water.
Systematic intakes prevent pain or fever oscillations : they must be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
- In children, they should be regularly spaced, including at night, preferably 6 hours, and 4 hours minimum.
- In adults, they must be spaced at least 4 hours apart.
In case of severe kidney disease (severe renal failure), the intake will be spaced at least 8 hours apart.
Duration of treatment :
The usual duration of treatment is:
- 3 days in case of fever,
- 5 days in case of pain.
Read the indications before use : Notice