Citrate de betaine 2g effervescent tablets UPSA
|Citrate de betaine 2g effervescent tablets UPSA is a medicine indicated for the treatment of dyspeptic disorders (slow digestion, bloating).
Choose lemon or mint flavor.
This medicine is not subject to medical prescription.
Secure payment by CB or Paypal - VAT exempted for orders sent out the European Union.
Orders shipped within 24h. Delivery from 6.49€ for European Union, UK, USA, Canada, Australia and Switzerland.
Our customer service is available by phone +335 6164 5005 on monday from 1pm to 7pm, from tuesday to saturday from 9am to 7pm or by email : email@example.com
Citrate de betaine 2g effervescent tablets UPSA is a medicine indicated to relieve digestive disorders.
Citrate de betaine 2g effervescent tablets UPSA is a medicine reserved to adults and children over 15 years old.
Indications of use :
Oral use only. Take 1 to 3 tablets daily, before or after the meal. Dissolve the tablets in half a glass of water.
If you have the impression that the effect of Citrate de betaine 2g effervescent tablets UPSA is not working as expected, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Duration of treatment :
The duration of treatment is limited to 7 days. Beyond that, you must consult your doctor.
Our advices :
- If you are regularly subject to dyspeptic disorders (slow digestion, bloating), then it is recommended:
- To have a healthy diet.
- To avoid the meals too rich in fats and / or too rich, the soft drinks.
- Eat in peace, if possible at fixed times.
- Drink enough water in the day.
- Avoid the practice of a major effort just after meals.
- Avoid as far as possible stress and anxiety.
- Observe a good general lifestyle: adequate sleep, exercise.
- Avoid sedentary life.
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- Do not smoke
This product is a medicine, to read the instructions of use click here: Notice
For lemon flavor :
For an effervescent tablet : Betaine Citrate .... 2,000 g
The other components are:
Sodium bicarbonate, anhydrous citric acid, mannitol, lemon powder flavor *, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, macrogol 6000.
* Composition of lemon flavor powder: essential oils of citrus (mainly lemon), natural flavoring substances atomized on modified starch, citric acid, butylhydroxyanisole.
For mint flavor :
Sodium bicarbonate, anhydrous citric acid, mannitol, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, macrogol 6000, mint flavor (menthone, isomenthone, methyl acetate, neomenthol, menthol, maltodextrin, E1450 modified starch, E1518 glyceryl triacetate).