Camolid hydrosol of chamomile Horus Pharma
Camolid from Horus Pharma laboratory is a kit of ophthalmic compresses with mayflower chamomile hydrosol.
Camolid is used for the care of the red and painful pathological eyelids (meibomite) and in case of formation of a painful cyst (chalazion).
Sterile formula without preservative.
A box of Camolid contains:
- 15 packets of 2 sterile, non-woven ocular compresses (one for each eye)
- 15 units of 5ml chamomile chamomile hydrosol
Shipment within 24h. Delivery in 48 hours worked for France from 3.10€. Delivery from 72 hours worked for Europe from 7.95€. Delivery from D+5 for Switzerland, United-Sates and Australia from 9€.
Customer service: our qualified pharmacists are at your disposal : - by phone +335 6164 5005 : on monday from 1pm to 7 pm and from tuesday to saturday from 9am to 7pm (Paris local time) - by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Camolid is recommended for the care of the eyelids in case of obstruction of meibomian glands.
Camolid is formulated with mayflower chamomile hydrosol, the action of which helps to thin the mucus by heat. This action associated with the massage of the eyelids makes it possible to decongest the palpebral glands and to eliminate the secretions.
Camolid is sterile and disposable. Camolid is composed of 15 single-dose mayflower chamomile hydrosol (5 ml) and 15 sachets of 2 non-woven eye compresses (1 compress per eye), offering comfort and ease of use.
Indications of use :
You may follow the essential steps to hygiene eyelids are to be performed every day with Camolid:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap before use.
- Maintain a single dose for 1 minute in a glass of water as warm as possible.
- Open the lukewarm unidose and place half of its contents on a sterile pad. The remaining half of product is used on the second sterile pad for the 2nd eye.
- Apply impregnated and warm compresses on closed eyelids for at least 5 minutes.
- Gently massage the eyelids in small circular motions for at least 5 minutes.
- Clean the base of the eyelashes to remove impurities.
- The operation should be done regularly once a day, preferably in the evening, or occasionally depending on your needs.
Precautions for use:
- Do not use on wounds.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not leave within the reach of young children.
- Do not use if the packaging is damaged (risk of contamination
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton
- packaging (risk of loss of performance and contamination
- Discard single dose and 2 compresses after use (risk of microbial contamination if reused and risk of loss of performance).
- Do not use Camolid in children under 2 years old.
Ingredients : Chamomile Hydrolat Matricaire, buffered at pH = 7 (Trisodium citrate - citric acid).